REFER A FRIEND FAQs

REFER A FRIEND FAQs

by Webmaster Shepherd -
Number of replies: 0

REFER A FRIEND! Receive a $25 Amazon gift certificate* for referring a friend to N2NCU Online. Everyone gets to be Equipped, Trained and Empowered when you invite others to join N2NCU, plus you get a gift certificate! What's not to love? Make sure to share with your friend the email address associated with your N2NCU account so we can track your referral and get you your gift. *The referred student must be active a minimum of one billing cycle. Offer limited to U.S. residents.

I referred a friend, when will I receive my Amazon gift certificate?

You will receive an email notification with a digital Amazon gift card via the email address associated with your N2NCU student account after your referred friend has completed a  30-day enrollment period.

How long will the promotion be ongoing?

August 25, 2023- November 30, 2023

Can I refer more than one friend?

The more the merrier we say! 

I referred a friend and never got a gift certificate, what can I do?

Please submit a help desk ticket. The help desk can be accessed from the N2NCU Online dashboard.

New Refer a Friend Subscriber FAQs

How does the 7-day free trial work exactly?

The 7-day free trial provides seven days of free access to N2NCU online. During the free trial, no charges will be applied to your account. The seven days will begin on the day that you registered with N2NCU. No charges will be applied until the seventh day of service. For instance, if you signed up with N2NCU on August 13, billing would begin on August 19.  You would be billed every month starting from August 19 for the subscription price of $40.00 for the remainder of your time with N2NCU.

How many classes does my subscription cover?

All of them! N2NCU's complete 12 semester bachelor's degree program is available through your subscription. Upon registering, one full semester will unlock. Each semester in succession will automatically unlock as you complete your course goals.

If I cancel my subscription, do I have to register again?

NO. Please do NOT register again. Simply sign in with your original email address and if necessary, request a new password. All of your progress is saved under your original account. When you sign in we will ask you to update your billing. It's as simple as that!

I am having trouble with my course videos, quiz questions, or progressing with my lessons. What should I do?

Check this FAQ page to see if your answer can be found here. If you can't find the answer here, submit a ticket at the Help Desk. The Help Desk can be found on the right side of your dashboard or on the right side of every page under SITE PAGES-->HELP DESK.  We will make every effort to resolve your problem within one business day. Tickets submitted during the weekend or holidays will be resolved on the first full business day.

*if you are unable to gain access to the school, have a complex billing problem, or are unable to submit a Help Desk ticket for any reason you may leave a voicemail outlining the nature of your problem at the following number: (956) 507-4115

Login / Logoff

The top right of every page displays your username if you are successfully logged into N2NCU. Next to your username is the option to log in/log out. Visit www.online.n2ncu.org/login or click on the text specified as “Login” or “Logoff” found on every page.

How do I recover my username or password?

Click on “Forgotten username or password?” found just below the login field on the login page, www.online.n2ncu.org, and look under the category “search by e-mail address.”

Is my personal information safe?

Yes! Nation -2- Nation Christian University, N2N Ministries, nor any other affiliate thereof, does not collect or store the financial information of its students, clients, partners, or any individual. Please refer to © PayPal Privacy Policy for further information regarding online payments. Also, refer to the N2NCU Privacy Policy.

How do I manage my subscription?

Options to manage your subscription service are found on your "My Profile" page. Click on My Profile found under site pages on the navigation bar to the right of every page or just under your username and the top right of every page.

Where will I find my payment history and billing cycle?

You can view and download your payment history on the "View Profile" page under Manage My Subscription. To view your profile, find your profile at the top right of any page. Click on the small arrow and choose "View Profile".

What day of the month will I be billed?

N2NCU Online is a monthly service that will automatically charge you every month on the date that your 7-day free trial ended. If your billing date is scheduled for a date that does not occur in a given month, you'll be charged on the last day of that month instead.

Who do I contact if I have questions about my billing?

Please submit a Help Desk ticket and choose " billing”. The Help Desk is located on the right side of every page or under Site pages<Help Desk

*Nation -2- Nation Christian University, N2N Ministries, nor any other affiliate thereof, does not collect or store the financial information of its students, clients, partners, or any individual. Please refer to © PayPal Privacy Policy for further information regarding online payments.

How do I suspend or cancel my subscription service?

Go to "Manage My Subscription" found on your "View Profile" page to suspend or cancel your subscription. For further information see "How Do I Manage My Subscription".

What does it mean to suspend my subscription service?

Suspending your subscription service allows you the flexibility that you won't find at any other school. You may put your subscription "on hold" for up to 90 days. Suspending your service will stop the service from billing you for the selected time. Billing will begin again at the end of the suspension. Though you may sign into the site while you are suspended you will not be able to access your classes until the account is no longer on "hold".

If I cancel my subscription, can I return at a later date?

Yes, but you will need to update your billing.

If I cancel my subscription what happens to all my progress?

Your grades and completed courses will be safe with N2NCU indefinitely. Your profile and progress will never be deleted but may be deactivated if you have been gone for an extended period of time. If the account has been deactivated, in addition to creating a new subscription you will need to contact us at registrar@n2ncu.org.